Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Learning...

"I learned a lot this year. I learned that things don't always turn out the way you planned, or the way you think they should. And I've learned that there are things that go wrong that don't always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. I've learned that some broken things stay broken, and I've learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you."

this is kinda how i feel lately...it's hard to make sense of some things and other things it's like wow i really get that. so as i sit and reflect on things that have happened and things that people have said i get sad then mad because i was sad and i LET them make me sad. how did i ever let anyone make me feel like that? i thought i had it figured out but i think i was blinded by the whole thing. you live and learn and i've learned alot now. just have to take it with a grain of salt and move on. it's life....

so now i will be on my way and do a few searches and get some ideas on sewing and a few other projects i have in mind. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I for one can't wait to see what the next page has for you. One can not change the past..yet one gleans from it. You understand and then accept it. Besides there is someone just around the corner.. and you are going to be so blessed.. just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy.. you've won an award.. stop by my blog to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete