Well I feel at the moment I am kinda peaceful...not sure why but I am. I am sitting here listening to the dishwasher and my nails click on the keys- need to go get them done tomorrow and I'll probably get my toes painted to. Then I am on a mission to find some pants. I hate clothes shopping. I just don't like it at all. But I am to the point to where it doesn't matter what size I wear just as long as I have something to wear and it fits, doesn't make me wee ass look big and it will all be A-OK heeheee. The kiddos are out the 14-19Th for fall break. I volunteered to take my niece for 4 of those days. Yeah I must be going crazy. Was trying to be nice and give mom a break from her. Sis go out of detox last Friday and she isn't supposed to report to rehab till the 20Th. She will be going to a facility here in Lawton. I'm having mixed feelings about her going but I think it's the best thing for her. I just want her better. So she will be here the 19Th when mom picks up my niece and drops her off. I am taking her to rehab...not to sure what else to say on that subject.
This past week-end the kiddos wanted to go to there Nana's - Dave's mom. So we let them go. Went out and had a nice dinner at Outback and picked them up Sunday morning. I have been so relaxed and easy going. Was told today at lunch that I am not the same as I was then. Starting to stress out and get all up tight. So I am trying my best to chill out at the moment. I took John Michael to get some jeans after school. All his are way to small. I had a good laugh over that Sunday afternoon. He looked so funny!!!!! He is going to be a BIG kid. Taller then me and wears jeans bigger then his daddy. I think he will have my built and Dave's height. Too bad he can't run worth a flying fig and has asthma because he'd be a good football player. He loves to watch it and has tried to explain the game to me and rolls his eyes when I don't get it lol. Chris got all his old jeans and he just wasn't overly happy about that either. I love my boys, love my wee little baby girls too. They look sooooooooo precious today after the groomers. Sugar Pie and I got to play and bond while the other girls were away. I feed her extra treats and love on her. She is getting cranky in her age. But I still love her just the same....
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment