Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


Olivia at http://oliviaaventures.blogspot.com/ has awarded with me The Honest Scrap Award! Woohooo I get an award and didn't really do anything special ;-)


Here are the rules.. in fine print mind you..


1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.


2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.


3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.


4.) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.


Now for the good part..


"10 honest things about me"


1.) I hate it when people push there opinions and beliefs on me.


2.) I like to think i am 'special'...for no special reason just because...


3.) I am very anal about some things and I think they have to be just so so or I end up in a tizzy and get very frazzeled. Then I end up fixing it myself.


4.) I collect butterfly's and think they are magical. So content..fly around as they please and so very beautiful!


5.) I am socially embaressed to go out in public when I have to dress up. I adore dressing up and being pretty but I don't like the way I look and will have a complete melt down when I have to go look for a dress to wear. With the health probs I am currently having I am looking into having lap-band surgery to help me loose weight so this will go into remission. I would like to be drug free.


6.) I love love love to go grocery shopping and use coupons. It's a game to me to see how much money I can save.


7.) I have a twin sister who I love dearly. Right now she is in rehab for alcoholism and was just diagnosed with being bi-polar. I don't like the stigma that goes along with that. I want her to get well and move forward with her life. I struggle with this but I also know she has to fight her own fight and face her demons on her own.


8.) I get my feelings hurt very easily at times. tend to over think it to death, and try to figure out what went wrong, why they did or said that to me. Then I try to go back and fix it. Sometimes just makes things worse. I can't stand for someone not to like me and will go way out of my way to try and make them like me.


9.) I can't make gravy...taste like paste. Give me something hard to make and I can do it, something easy and I mess it up lol. I've noticed when I don't try as hard to make something it turns out wonderful.


10.) I have a dear sweet friend in North Carolina who I believe in past lives we were sisters. So we are sisters indeed.


Now to pass the award on, in no particular order...




Thank you Ms Olivia for the dear sweet words of encouragement you offer me! Your friendship and a heart of gold. Love you sissy!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. wink wink... hmmpt.. gravy eh? we'll have to fix that my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol well...seriously it's horrible! i buy the instant stuff. chris and i are the only one that really eat it and he told me he likes that better. terrible huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instant ain't that bad if you doctor it up.

    Been sewing away my dear?? Need a few patterns or a link??

    ReplyDelete