Well a new year is upon us. I hope everyone enjoyed there holidays. It was quite around here. Well for the most part anyways lol. I am looking forward to this year. New beginnings, carrying over from the years past and hopefully the drama has left the building. I don't feel that resolutions have to be made if you don't wish. Me personally I'm not going to make any. I never seem to follow through with it. So if I am a little bit better and wiser then last year then so be it. If I am happy and it shows then so be it. I am here to make myself happy and if people don't really care for it then that seems to be a problem for them and not mine. Why should I change for them? If I am going to change it's going to be for myself and me only. I wish for new adventures, happy thoughts, smiles and wonderful times!! So instead of Happy New Year I wish for everyone Happy Adventures to come!! :-)
~Gypsy~
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment